What Shipping Methods Are Available?
We have three shipping methods, they are Flat Rate Shipping, Standard Shipping, and Expedited Shipping. For a detailed explanation of each shipping method, destinations and approximate delivery times.We sent the goods by Hong Kong Post, China Post, Singapore Post via Tracking numbers, if you choose expedited shipping to sent by Dhl or Ups.
How Long Will it Take To Get My Package?
How Do I Track My Order?
All our goods sent by tracking number, you can track by www.17track.net.
Once your order has shipped, we'll send you an email with a link to track your order. You can check the status of your package once it's in transit.
You can also sign up for text alerts about your package. You'll know when your package ships, when it's about to be delivered, and when it's been delivered.
How Do I Place an Order?
To order from the Maibo Shopping website:
- Visit the product detail page for an item you wish to buy.
- Tap Add to Cart.
- When you've finished adding items to your cart, tap the Shopping Cart icon.
- If you need to edit the items in your Cart, tap Save for later or Delete next to the item in the Cart.
- Tap Proceed to checkout and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Review your order information and tap Place your order to complete your purchase.
You'll see an order confirmation screen when your purchase has been completed.
FAQ Second Version
Paypal offers a highly secure method to send money from your credit card, bank account, or stored online credit, without telling online shops your confidential credit card numbers. Maibo staff will never ask you for your full credit card numbers or Paypal login details. For your own security, please do not give this information to anyone (including our staff) and do not click on links inside emails purporting to be from Paypal. charge you a fee for uploading money to their system or making payments. Please check on their relevant information pages for specific details.
No. Sorry.We dont Accept COD(Cash on Delivery).Maibo primarily uses PayPal to process secure online payments. Through PayPal, we accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Cashu, WesternUnion, Webmoney, Boleto, Discover, and bank transfer (debit card).You can use one of our secure payment methods to pay for your order.
Usually, when you import goods from MAIBO, the packet will be inspected by your local Customs office.
There's usually no reason to worry because:
- MAIBO provides all the necessary paperwork for your shipment;
- In most countries it's pretty easy to import most kinds of consumer electronics;
- The actual process of customs clearance is usually handled completely by the delivery company (e.g. UPS, FedEx, DHL);
- If there is any duty (import tax) or other charges to pay, the courier will usually pay it first and deliver the products to you, and you pay the costs later.
- We keep track of all our deliveries. In the event that an order is delayed in customs or experiencing other issues, please feel free to contact us and we will contact the shipping agent on your behalf.
- If, for any reason, the products cannot be delivered to you due to a Customs problem, we will discuss with you case by case about how best to handle the issue(s).
- If goods cannot be delivered due to restrictions in your own country, this is solely your responsibility. For example, if you decided to try to import an Android phone, but this technology is illegal or restricted due to local laws in the delivery destination country, that is your responsibility to know about before you order fromMAIBO. If the delivery failed for that reason, we cannot offer any compensation, because as the importer it's your job to know about the local regulations. Another situation in which you must accept liability is where your country requires you to have a licence to import commercial goods: in this case, it is your responsibility to know about this before you place an order on GearBest, and in the case of a failed delivery, we cannot offer any compensation.
- As the importer you hold sole legal responsibility for responding to questions about imported goods delivered to yourself. Import duties, sales tax, and any other customs charges and fees, are your sole responsibility, as described in our terms and conditions. If a delivery fails because you do not respond in time to Customs communications, or you refuse to pay the applicable charges, we cannot offer any compensation.
First, check the details in the product description again on maibo.com.hk to make sure it is supposed to have what you think it should.
If you're really missing something, please contact us, and here's how we'll handle it:
- Give us your order number and the product code.
- If the missing part is hard to describe, please provide a photo and reference a similar product photo on maibo.com.hk.
- If we confirm something is missing, we'll send it out to you free of charge.
how to track my order
- Tech Terms you should know before your adventure - March 23, 2017
- How to build your first 4k ready Desktop PC - March 23, 2017
- Top 10 Best Graphical Games for testing your Hardware - March 23, 2017